Actor ???

4:01 AM , , 0 Comments

How to dream to be an Actor ? I never thought that before but i still remember when i was young my brother take me to have a test for a production company and on that time i past the test but it's has some problem make me far from that crazy dream. For now still have peoples want me to show like before. I said the trust i'm just a designer and i love artiest but i don't want to make myself be an actor but anytime i think that i should to go again and again for my experience has'has'ha It's mix for my experiences make me feel i can do anything of my talent. Okay It's just third time to have a test like this... It's okay... I try to make my face like a cow again has'has'ha

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?