Time to review ma best friends in High School

10:35 PM , , 7 Comments

This is vacation of my School. Than we Try to study One year in great 10. We have 3 month for vacation at home, Go to every where, eat eat, and meet my old friends to sings song at Karaoke is the Super market and said about one year ago then we study with ...
Now i want to Show all friends about my some friend in my class at Bak touk High School (វិ​ទ្យា​ល័យ​ បាក់​ទូក​) .... ^_^
So Start now >>> ToT
This is My great Mazer . 
It's name Soun Chea leang ( សួន​ជា​លាង​) .
Nick name: Jame Bieber
It's 15 Year sold.
He is young than me ... :P


Than is "Sin SokunTheary" (ស៊ិន​ សុ​គន្ធា​រី​) 
nick name: Sana Funnygirl
It's name " Mey Chan Panha " (ម៊ី​ចាន់​បញ្ញា​).
nick name: Monos Khuoch Chetnever
She is name " Pal Sophea" (សោ​ភា​)and her nice name is Phea Loveskyon facebook .
Name: Kram ka son .Nick name: Kon Kasonaage: 16 . Hahahaha It's My best friends .
Wow! Cute Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name: "Sai Si nean " 
Nick name: Honey Funly 
Age : ...........................
 She is silent Girl .. She like Kitty so much ...... ^_^
She is "Pol Sirey Neath" hahhahaha
Nick name: Qiqi Kana
I Know Now She is Reading my blog! You are so Cute ! haha .But Now She don't Live In cambodia. She Study at USA with her cousin.We hope can meet her soon ! :P 
Yahoo! Play boy? hhaha. 
Name: Keng Meng Heng (ឃាង​ម៉េង​ហ៊ាង​)
Nick name: Meng Heng Kheang
Age: ................................. @-@
 hhahahh Nou LonelyGril   
This is her nick name !!! I don't believe her!!!! Why She put her nickname Nou LonelyGril ? haha I See her always have funny and always say alot haha and sometime she have fell " She is so cute girl " but now She cute so much ! haha It's really :P
She's name :Pat Davy . I always call her "mom" hahha Just kidding 
Nick name: Inging Happygirl
She's Name: ( គួច​ សេង​មុយ​)​ (Muy) 
Nickname: Kouch Sengmuy
She is a big sis and older sister of my calss. I like and  love her hhahha because she is Smart :P and Cute sister//....
She is Name: Hot Chan Dara (ហ៊ុត​ ចាន់​ដា​រា​)​
Nick Name : Oline Happy Too
We always call her " India Kid " hahas Because She is look like India haha (ឥណ្ឌា​លក់​មុង​)
Name : Doung Chan pitou (ដួង​ ចាន់​ពិ​ទូរ្យ​)
Nick name: Roy Tou
:P
Finish Is >>>
She is name : Ly Pisey
Nick name: Sey Fever
:)))





Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?