Need a help me out.

I'm home today. After everyone have gone to their school in the morning. I have a bit trouble after i have done prepared to school and the result i'm lost my home keys. Yes!, It's not my first time and it's going to be a hobbit of my life like every times. I use to spent for 1 and a half hour to found it but finally my third brother has came into my house and asked me why did you tried to moved all of the shoes like this? and i'm said back. I'm finding my home keys! but right now you come, Oh okay i'm going to school right now. But the watch was late already. So i'm gonna stay at home for the first time that i was absent in the class. 

So it's freedom for me to go to the book center and bought something around the Architecture students need to use. Okay, There are. Flip chart paper 100*84, Compap Color Card paper, Jing Wei Paper Tape 24m mx Faber-Castell Pencil *2, A bottle for an A0 paper and a Transformers Ruler15cm lolz 
Noted

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?