In my bed alone to Night.@_*

2:09 PM , 2 Comments

Time Is 3:40 Morning. Now I'm start writing This note ... To Night when i open my I don't see who near with me wrong about every night i real have  my brother sleep with me but why to night don't have her sleep with me? hahhahah joke !!!!!!! Now I know i'm a youngest boy why i scare?
I Go to for a walk at out and look to a way that in front of my house .

My mom said " This way have a coffee store they are open every 1:00 morning at off at 6:00.. I can come and look when i get up " She said , She don't like look like me sleep alot.... :P
Time is money ......... :)



Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?