បណ្ណាល័យជាតិ

Here is the way i am. After my Mart'teacher was busy with his work out to day... One of my friends said, She want to sing to day and everyone said back they have no enough money to go KTV. So it's time for me to put my hand up and told to them about my idea to go to the Library​ for founding some book for research our relate to the university after high school. Sophea said, She like to go with us and invite her friend to go with me also... There is a bit silent and romantic time for reading book. That time i have to found my book that i block it last time but finally i'm lost it. I don't know who get it to read and don't take it back to this place. -_-! So i have to change mind to read my favorite History book ^__^.
Now i'm siting with my friend who agree with me to come here. She told me about her book about love. >,< I feel don't like that kind of her book but try to listen her till de end. Her book said about Men is look like a top sugarcane.... This point i don't want to write it here. Plz try to think about this word. lolz. I try to talk anyway with her that i want to chose a university to study English. I ask them to pray for me that i have to confirm my Grandma to study at PUC to night. But now i just waiting a reply from my Uncle. I hope to get a best result with him very soon :). 
We get out from here at 4:00pm and have some khmer fast food near the brush of this library with my four friends under the raining time. We back home at 5:08 as our time :)
 Okay de diary for to day is de end... :P

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?