Dear advice columnist

5:49 PM , 0 Comments

The first homework in my English school. The teacher need us to write an advice column to an Advice columnist about what we're got a problem with something that we're need a help from them. This is just a part of me.

Dear advice columnist: I think there is something trouble with my brother. I am a student in a high school of Phnom penh. My brother just move from my parents to study with me in Phnom penh around 1 year ago. He's look very study hard when he study the first time and he doesn't care about of his lifestyle like other people. But when he got a few friends after the first semester. He look very terrible than the first time. He's want a new motorbike, new cloth and something new fashion. He's does't try to study and always irritable with me most of the time when i try to give him some advice. Is there anything i can do? 

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?