First day at English class

7:54 AM , , 0 Comments

How amazing day... hahaha I'm stilling impossible that i can stand infront of this university... Although i think that every student can study in this school so why i can not study like them? My uncle and grandma always give my dream came true all the time. oh forgot! My testing result is really good for me to get it :) how ever my friend can got level Beginner ^__^ Everyone in the class is really kind and friendly when i'm talk to them and when they're talk back to me :) The most student in my class has graduate high school and study at the first year of different university also. About my Khmer teacher is very good sound and friendly with us so much. He's try to make us happy to study however he's activity like a monkey but i love the ways he try to teach us very much :) He's can speak English very well and easy for me to listen to him. I raise my hand up and ask him some question, he's give me a really good idea to make some of my mistake better than. I can try to sit in this class for the first time with the cool weather of Air conditioner it's make me feeling fresh because i never study in this kind of Air con class like this before ^__^ hahahahha (I'm a country side student) :P. They's are talk " They're cool and hungry so much " and i feel the same but just try to stay coz this is the way i love to live hahahhahahahaha. I'm get of from the class at 7:30pm found my motor bike in the park and drive in the rain drop make my feel so cool and beautiful day... :) I never drive a motor bike to school at night like this however my motor is old than my age but i'm happy to use it so much :).
This is my day at school at the first day :) I'm really happy so so much :)
Thanks alot and Good night all ma dear ...
19/07/2014

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?