Vote for the first time

I'm going to vote for the first time in this morning for my beloved country,people,land and my future of Cambodia. How ever my country have a lot of problems with this election. To day i just do my best as a good people of my country. I want to change, I want to see my beloved country have a big change than this. I will waiting to see a best result that make most of Cambodian youth happy with what they try for his country... anyway i don't want to see VN people had living in my country doy kos jbab nos te... Happy election day ... The sunshine now, every Khmer people plz get up :)

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?