The man who can't get married

A really nice Movie of August. I hardly ever watched the Korea drama movie for long time ago. But when my mom came to visit me in Phnom penh she repeat me to watch it again with her by my laptop. Sometimes i really don't want to take many time with these movie. Finally i can find my favorite one of Korea movie. How ever my mother doesn't like it really much because she refer Thai drama movie than me... That's why i don't like Thai drama. Look to this movie is talking about A 40 years old man working as an Architecture design. He's really stranger like me sometime. He doesn't care about love with some women who love him or he love. He just living with his stranger life and find a lots money for spending what he want. In the part 2 of this drama stranger Director Cho jee hee meet a women who can see his body in time he was sick in a hospital. She's name Park Hyun Kyu, she's a doctor in a hospital of Korea. Between this both person always make many war all of the time they're got a meeting from their parents, but what i want to tell, Their parents didn't know how they're know clearly then them. They're just want them to get married as a couple. Lolz 
For me. I like kind of this drama because i have interesting with Cho jee hee who working for Architecture design. He's really good at drawing, really fast and nice view. I like to try like him one day. but i don't don't like why he don't want to get married with someone. I don't want to be like him in this point for future. But just want to get his try to make a company has a few people work together with some project and earn a lots money.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?