First day at the University

4:48 AM , , 0 Comments

Okay. Here i’m going to talking about my first day at the University life... I went to study with a very bad feel without all of my best friends they’re went to study in the evening together but not me... L

In the morning at school... I went to sit alone under a tree earlier and waited for the first teacher came... and the door opened at 8:00 am. There had a lots students in the class but they’re some still had absent in the class. In the first day i hope that i can sit on the first chair in the class But finally i got a last one -_-! So bad, i don’t know how to do. In the university they’re are be their self and don’t care about someone else because we’re not a kid like before. I don’t like this feeling in the first day at school very much. But i have to it and i know how going... It is not a very good university but i thought that it’s a devil university in my life... -_-! I don’t know what i’m thinking but i just talk about my mind right now. Or it’s not true? Every university is like this at all? Hos God >,< Can i get out from here??? It’s my bad dream !!!!..........
Rufa university of fine art

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?