The surprise day

This September 10th, and i'm continues to waiting for my result on 16th.

I got up earlier than every days. and drive to my future university with my depressed feeling. It's 8:00 am but the Division room was closed, because the demonstration day. So i went to the bank for get some money for the first year of this uni, because i have no expected​ with my result, and i want to walk a way for relax before the result will showing at the evening. I went to the high tower of Canadia bank and looking for the Canon store for the price but it's haven't. So i have to go down to the hall and back home.

At the 2 pm i was called to my new best friend to go there again but they have no result yet. It's make me feels really worried about it. I just only came back home and sleep after i turn on Facebook for chat but finally i got a called from my new best friend with the surprised. He's told me that i'm Passed the exam with a whole scholarship at Rofa university of fine art. But i think it's not really, So i want him to post me a photo and make sure about that. Finally it's became the truth with my happy tears. I walk ran around my house and called to my god-mother about this but she didn't pick up her phone and i tried to called to my grandma but she was busy with her job than i call to my uncle and i told him about that " I'm so proud of you " uncle said. It's my first time that i was crying with my happy tear when i talked to someone like that. The fourth is my parents hahahha I thought that they're will be cried with me about this. My dad ran to my mom and told her " Your son got it. Your son passed" I listened with a lots of my tears but i can't talked a lots because i also can't believed myself. I'm successful :)

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?