HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL BE COME

10:20 AM , , 0 Comments

| D I A R Y ' S  S O N  |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL BE COME
4/10/2013
Birthday just a day that we should to remember about where we was born and who can give us a birth to see the sunlight of the world. I remember last year in my birthday's night i called to my Mom and talkative with her and Papa when i sit in the car with my big's mother family after we back from Komport city to Phnom penh. I said to my mom that " Thanks you for you give me this life till now. I love you Mom and i love you Dad ". I think it's impossible to said this word from my mouth also my Cousin and her family sit in the car too. I'm really shy. But i should to say that because it's my last time in this day to say this word. 
Also this year, my 18y birthday will become in 3 day. I have to waiting this time where my trip will go to see that day again... Thanks for my beloved Cousin's family that always give me a warm for last year and this year i hope that i can have a really nice birthday like last year again. :) 
When we arrive Phnom penh at night. My Cousin and her Mom want to give me a cake on that day when i am say " Can you take me to my house when we drive around Oresey's market?" Auntie asked me " You don't want to go to ate some Pizza with us to night? " I'm wonder and she said that " So maybe we give you a cake next year if you don't wanna go now" hahhahhahahahahaha It's really happy for me! I know this is my cousin idea :) Thanks for your love from a beautiful hearth cousin and Big's mom, dad. :) I love you everyone around me  
4/10/2013

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?