Test at Rofa University Of Fine Art.

12:46 AM 0 Comments

Inside of me... I am a jealous person. Right now i think i was strange. Because i never success in my life... I just look like a frog in a lake. I just make a sound for other people who can listening. I'm sorry for myself that i can't make my dream come true every time. I know that i'm trying but the result i'm still really bad. I really don't understand... I'm really proud and congratulation with another of my friends that they're always god success in their life. Ask me that's " Why are you going to study everyday? and What did you do every time? ". The reason is No. Because i don't know how i can say to myself. I am a public people who can know other mysterious about myself and what i'm gonna do by my stupid feeling, What i'm going to show everyone in my wall... How can i stop this crazy action? Or i have to walk a way from them? I think i'm really be alone when i'm try to do like this. Because sometimes i need to talk to them for clean my Brian out of any stressed. 
This morning i just finished my scholarship test at Rofa University Of Fine Art. It's just only one hour for this test about drawing skill. I don't know what i'm going to get my result at 16th. But i know it clearly that i can not pass this exam. But i'm happy when i can tried this step as my favorite major in Uni. Sure, I can not did it very well as i thought. Because the time was a little for me to detail my drawing. I'm really want and can't wait to get my result. I have got 50% to pass with this test. The ranger​​​ teachers in my class praised to me. hmmm What's i'm thinking about. I shouldn't make sure with this result for mostly. I should to keep it in mind and get it. That's all in my mind to day. After i cancel this blog for a month because of my final exit exam has finished. I got grade C for my test. But i'm happy to see my result has done all of the subject. 

Ok, Thanks you so much :)

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?