Diary today.

5:02 AM , 0 Comments

Time to review ... 
Happy that i had found a Chor Tean School by some help from my classmate today.I'm not very sad and not very stressed today but it's giving me a good feeling after a little thing had done and some lesson still waiting for me to review and welcoming my final-examination of first year. By the way after i leaving from my work place as a staff i'm ready to thinking about my small business and going to work as a freelancer like before. Five month at work is too fast for me but they're teach me a lots and right now i can see the result of my work and my confident. How ever i'm look so tired, i have no time to think about myself and i'm so far for my classmate and school but i'm really proud of this life for all the time i'm so independent of myself and only person can control me is my best boss at work... I'm really
enjoy to work with him and learning a lot of work and he always give me all of occasionally however i am not good at the first times until i can see nowadays have been changed on my work. But finally i have to go back to focus on study and going to opening my life with friends like before also run my business. Occasionally always opening for someone who can caught it. Don't be afraid discrimination on in. Sometimes you think that it's not related to what you do or study etc but it's will help you in de end and future. Like architecture student me after i heard from my lecturer said " You're not allow to focus only your drawing plan,because you will be meet many project to control as a leader. Or you only want to be a staff and waiting for you plan?" Yes, this is really touching me to trying hard on it but i was confusing with my healthy. Right, It's gonna be okay right now but i can not imagine for my future life. So, that's only healthy can control ur life to be successful on your dream.Now i trying to wake my feeling up and say the word " Saving money !!! " i don't know what i need to do that... but this life i really need money for my way home and can me far than this and i think you always try to do that too how successful with your plan? for a month ago. I decided already to stop thinking about it but the first i need to think i do it or not. So, the important of this point is focus on your activity not only your feeling. Combined your activity with your feeling and start to saving your money for yourself. Wow... It's too long typing right now. Ok, i should to stop it now and go back to my school work... :) Thanks for you ready... Plz help me to correct my very poor grammar in this post. 

05.06.2014
Vathanak Moung

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?