[ OKAY! IT'S NORMALLY FOR ME ]

It's show me to night. That i can't sleep Just turn on to music and listen all my beloved song ting ting ting. It's so cool. Everyday must busy from day to day. It's time to happy and study hard with my future. My teacher give me three paper to chose other school for study at the university and which subject that we want to all student in the class. It's take me a few day to think about it. My result is i want to study as an Architecture after i asked to my uncle about that and he support me to study this subject to. For now i just have to try my life by study about what lesion that relate to my subject at university. I think it's going happy and must freedom in this few week. My memo is running by my fresh feeling with all of my friends and some time sad by time :)
It's sure that i really love my life some time. If everything has a lot of problem but i can get it by the way it's normal for me all the time. :) This is called funny in my high school life and really difficult with some days....
But i'm still say. 
[ O K A Y !   I T ' S    N O R M A L L Y   F O R   M E ] 

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?