Heeeelloooo

6:19 PM , 0 Comments

Heeeelloooo............
What's make me feel sad last night ? and this morning also... I don't know how to control myself from de bad feeling... Some friends in Facebook and always asked me when i post a status and i don't know how to answer them about my mind. Just keep to see what happen next. lolz  
About Love...
I want to have a pretty girl friend. I said the truth! I really want... but not this time. everybody think to me not a perfect thing. But i just want to make my way by myself. No want can prepare it for me and i don't want who can control my life also. Why you have to think me like this? No just make your way to a good people is perfect for you. If you don't want some people think to you like me. STOP 
I see. I'm wrong some time and i know myself. I'm like this. But i don't want. I'm afraid of myself sometime that why i use to live this way. Okay maybe i'm free a lot of times. It's will be good when i have a job and study at the university next year.
It's good for skip a class this morning. [Shit]
No! I just get out from my small vacation it's not good. But i'm feeling bad this time. I can't sit in front of my teachers and listen to him by a perfect student. No I can't. Just sit and have a playing computer at home is really good for me.
How about my trips in Khmer new year?
Yes...! It's three place. Like KPS, Kirirom and Kbal Chhay... It's just the same ways from KPS to Phnom penh. We're have a nice driving under the Rain every times.  Yes' It's really cool! My uncle said. 
A way to KPS
I must love the weather on that time in the car :)... Tuk Tuk Tuk. Music make this way to sweet like a song lolz.
What's the next happens....? 

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?