Plan on Birthday 2013

11:32 PM , 0 Comments

                          " It's second fucking lovely's day :) of me. I plan to go to KPS again with my auntie family on 14 April in my Birthday. I remember at last year i go to Bokor mountain in Komport city on that day too. I feel to short time but it's very happy to go have a trip in my birthday :D and now it's being my second day to live with my best feeling again. "
                        To day i go to shopping with my best friend at Olympic market and bought some cloth to trip  at KPS . I think it's look nice for walking on the beach with this cloth. My friend ask me about that day " It's just a first day of April, Why i have to go shopping now?" and i say No to him because i want to wear it to school tomorrow.you know? I'm lazy to washing my oldest cloths :D.
Okay... Slanh mith tang os khnea :) 

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?