Testing at PUC university

6:14 PM , , 0 Comments

              It's is my first time to study at the professional English school. I feel to young when i'm standing there the first time. My little friend she went there with me all the time for asked some information, payment and testing. I go there around 2pm and back at 5:02pm. After i pay 10000R for a first test they need me to write a form of my personal information for study and take my name to get a test. Next to the door i have to go in there class room. There is many people who waiting the time for testing their skill. I go to take my bag to the teacher and they give me a pencil for writing. When the time start in this class is full of the student who come. I think this school is very popular to study every term and have a lot of student study in a class everyday. But i have only to try my best to study here the most. Finally i'm down it with some mistake of my test. I can't do it very well coz i'm really poor in my English skill. So just try to do and writing till de end of time.
I get out from the class and find my lovely friend that she waiting for me but where is she... >,< So i have to check to my phone and see her message " Me jam nov muk neng hars... Su Su.., Writing tver oy ban jren tov" hahha So funny ah mok! :D after i see it. i go to the front of school and see her sit beside many people there in the cool weather. So pity of her... My friend hahahha So sorry. On that time we driving in the rain on the way back home. But we're so hungry and we have to go to eat some food at Chi xin fang mercy house.
There is cool and some romantic place that all of my friends always got there before. hahaha I pay her for 40% of her food ^___^ coz i have little money for pay at puc lolz. 
When i get home. I talk to my uncle in de Google+ for this news and show him about information at this school and finally he can pay for me to study there for successfully :D I'm so happy and really love the ways he prepare for my study. Thanks so much uncle :) 
18.7.2013

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

Thanks for your like this page :)

You like this page? Do you have something to say?